Pin Striping in Ft. Wayne?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all - haven't been around for a minute, I had an entry in the 2010 build off, but put my cruiser builds on hold when I picked up a 77 Ironhead. She's done aside for some final touch dutch work. If I remember right, there was somebody doing pinstriping in Ft. Wayne here on RRB's wasn't there?? If so, can somone refresh my memory on who that was? Thanks!!

RR

There is a guy in Waynedale who does some really nice work. His name is Skal (or maybe Scal). I don't know how to get ahold of him but have seen a lot of his work.

Personally, if it were me, I'd try to get a hold of "HotrodJen" shes a member here and does some really great work. She is also on the East Coast, so shipping wouldn't be insane. I have some of her work from a panel swap from years ago and her lines are consistent and very tight. Well worth looking her up!
Oh in Indiana? Don't know. I thought it was Florida. :oops: Still, shipping may be worth it. Click the link I posted and decide for yourself.

Back