Pinstriping my Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the different's between the blue and the green mack ????? and do you trim your brushes????

sensor said:
size would be the difference....
blue is #000,#0000
green is #0,#00
actually size does not count between the wraps .. they both come in all the same sizes its the hair thats the difference .

yes its now harder to find the green wrap(series 20) in 000 and 0000 . but there out there.

and do i cut my brushes .. nope i dont . i have some 00 that have lost enough hairs that basically they are 000 but the only time i had to take a razor to mine if theres some random pain in the butt stray hair

okay.......i guess im mistaken :oops:
just assumed that since my #00/#0 are blue and my #000/#0000 are green(and yeah i know about assuming things :wink: )

btw....i would love to see some of your work(saw the tikki you did and my jaw dropped :shock: )...so please post some more!

ok another question for ya how much do you dilute your paint???? sorry to be a pain with all the questions..

Von Stans said:
ok another question for ya how much do you dilute your paint???? sorry to be a pain with all the questions..
its ok ,
how much do i dilute the paint .. i normally dont unless im working on a car at a show in the sun or high humidity .. and when that happens i just dip the brush in the paint . dip the tip in reducer and load the brush and go :)

wow see i was under the impression that you were supposed to reduce the paint.... you use 1shot right ???

Back