Pixie project: Sgt Del

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice work man, What happend to that grenade? :mrgreen:

That turned out great! Now go get some grips on there and get draggin' knees around the corners.

-Mp

xddorox said:
I tossed it... :shock: Don't worry Rick I'll find a way to put it in there. :mrgreen:

Haha Hope so. I would have made a pixie but the thing got stolen.

The Sarge went out for its first mission yesterday. My son decided to take it to his High School. Now that's a 15 minute bike ride on a regular bike. I told him he was nuts, but he insisted saying he just loved riding the thing. During the lunch break he had over 10 of his buddies try it out and they were all hooked. One even pulled 180 bunny hops with it. One kid said that this thing was more fun than his $1000 mountain bike and asked "can your Dad build me one, I'll pay whatever he wants" . I think the Sarge as managed to enlist a new pixie platoon. :mrgreen: The bike came back with a loose BB, a disconnected brake arm and the back wheel nuts were loose. 10 minutes of wrenching took care of that and it's good for more action. Now if we can only find a decent indoor parking lot to bomb! Found the grenade with pin still attached and trying to figure a way to incorporated it.

Latest posts

Back