Places to order parts from

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious as to where you guys order bike parts from? I know some of you probably order from Amazon and eBay, but are there any other cheap bike places online that you guys get parts from at a reasonable price?
I'm making a list, so just let me know what online parts stores you guys use! 8)
Thanks in advance!

Niagra cycle. decent prices and free shipping if you order $100 or more. They also sell on amazon.

beleive it or not, walmart ( :shock: ) online has lots of stuff ive never seen in any of there stores. ive had good results with niagra cycle also. its good to support your lbs, if you have one.
coincidentaly, anyone know what ever became of rini's? i knew about her death,just wondered if anyone took over thebusiness or anything. exelent service there.

One place to stay away from for sure is bikeworldusa.com . All I can say is they mess every order..screw up shipping and on and on. But try it and see. Never know how hot the fire is until you get burned. :)

somebody mentioned Husky Bikes recently. I saw some good prices there.

PorkchopBMX.com
Chainganglowrider.com
Junkyrustybikes.net Best prices on tires I have found anywhere
Amazon.com
Ebay.com
RatRodBikes for sale section
local bike shops
But most times I get my parts from parting bikes out found on Craigslist, yard sales, flea markets, and the like.

I've ordered a few things from Amazon, I really like the prices of some stuff on there. I've ordered 2 tires, some bars and a set of grips. I'll certainly probably order more from there too. I found a set of tires on junky rusty bikes I like, and I have to agree, they have the best prices on tires I've seen too.

Back