please help support my small bike shop!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
by liking us on facebook! i just got the building were painting now...going to aim mostly into getting people to enjoy antique and vintage bicycles not a full service shop just a side hobby i tattoo full time so this is just my extra but i see alot of people getting into the scene so im trying to help out in my area! starting of small with mild customs semi restos rats and maybe a few low riders...nothing major but who knows what it will turn into!!! thanks in advance for anyone who likes us on facebook!!!

RRB 4 LIFE

http://www.facebook.com/BlackCrownCustoms

shop pics up soon!

thanks man...that was the first one i ever but together...im a little new to the game i guess i went backwards went from cars to motorcycles to bicycles and i like them way more go figure! gonna start as my side thing to keep me sane but hopefully i can retire from tattooing and just build cool bikes one day!

Black Crown Tattoo said:
thanks man...that was the first one i ever but together...im a little new to the game i guess i went backwards went from cars to motorcycles to bicycles and i like them way more go figure! gonna start as my side thing to keep me sane but hopefully i can retire from tattooing and just build cool bikes one day!

Ditto, ive been messin with bicycles since I was ten but didnt fully start doing this until just this year. Other then my music career this is what i wanna do with my life as well

I'll do it when I get home...and I'll stop by in a couple of months. A friend and I are riding the GAP trail from Cumberland to Pittsburgh, so we'll stop in and check the place out.

thanks again guys i got alot of likes from posting this up...i try to stay a very active member of this forum so i relay appreciate the support!

here is a few as of lately...

m2.jpg

m5.jpg

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

407264_165977993514636_100003073087942_224465_2066932838_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back