Poker Ride, Phoenix Az., West Valley

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this truly a monthly event? LMK I may be interested, and, will probably be able to interest a few other East Siders. :wink:

Yes, the next scheduled ride is Nov. 9, Dec.14, Jan. 11, 2014, Feb.8, 2014, Mar.8, 2014 and the last currently scheduled is Apr. 19, 2014. The route is very simple and somewhat short. The stops all have good food for those who wish to eat. Drinks, yes all the stops have adult beverages for those who partake. The organizer is always looking for ways to change things up, such as secret stops changing the route etc. As soon as the current flyer is printed I will post it here, or email me at [email protected]

Nice! Thanks dude! I'm hoping to bring a few peeps! :wink:

Slick Rick said:
Nice! Thanks dude! I'm hoping to bring a few peeps! :wink:
RIck, thanks for coming out an riding with our group. Looks as though everyone had a good time. Also thanks for the tips from Jeff and yourself on how we can improve our next rides. We will work on implementing what we can before the next ride Dec.14.2013. A daylight ride, by the way.

Glad we could offer some advice you found helpful, Had a real good time, your crew are some good folks! :wink:

Back