POLL Stock - Modified - or Radical ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What option best describes most of your bike builds?

• STOCK - or close to stock with bolt on accessories.. not far from original appearance

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • MODIFIED - small frame mods, custom paint, some welding, aftermarket or donor parts to alter that st

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • RADICAL - Over the top, unique builds including ground up, major welding etc..

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious as to what type bikes RRB'ers are most interested in building. If you fit all build type options choose all three or the option that best fits your builds.
Thanks for participating! :D

I am wanting to get into the radical builds too. deven_science builds some awesome, ratical stuff!

Peatbog said:
I have been having a problem wanting to finish something once the frame is done. I have more fun cutting and welding and bending and throwing things and cursing about the whole thing and painting it than finishing the bike. Plus, getting all the parts to finish a bike can get quite expensive. Modifying a cheap frame is, well, cheap.

Agreed! Most of the fun for me is in the metal shaping/crafting...

I figured Radical was the place for me!

Not surprised that modified is leading the way, looking through the forum, that is what you come across the most.

Would not mind if there was a few more radical builds to drool over... :D

Luke.

Back