PORK CHOP bmx,superior service,gotta love it!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When a company shows exceptional service/customer support I think everyone should know,especially when its one of RRB's sponsors.

I used the RRB link to make my first purchase with PORK CHOP BMX and placed a modest order including some chrome FLITE bmx pads.Unfortunately I received chrome/black checkerboard.(still cool)
I sent them a little polite email just to let them know to have there order prep people keep an eye out for this easy mistake and that im fine with the pads received as I can use them anyway.

They sent a super fast reply and tracking info with new pads on the way--NO CHARGE!!
They didnt have to -but they did,this speaks highly of them and Ill be back often to buy from them.

Dont forget to use the RRB links for ebay,Pork Chop etc..-the rrb website gets support from the times the links are used!!!

Anything good said about Justin and Porkchop, I will second. I just can't help it, I keep buying stuff from him, he ships most of time day of order and it gets here so quick it makes my head spin.

Justin knows what customer service means.

Back