pork chop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
its not prrrrety but is will:wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1:
20230430_101548.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robbie, before you post photos, click on them and you will see a tab that says full size photo. Click that when you add pics. Otherwise it makes it harder for us to see your photos because they appear as tiny thumbnail pics

Robbie, before you post photos, click on them and you will see a tab that says full size photo. Click that when you add pics. Otherwise it makes it harder for us to see your photos because they appear as tiny thumbnail pics
👍

Fixed the first one for you

Digging the lines. Reminds me of the og HB Cruiser stretch frames.

need the down tube and chain stays off this bike for pork chop cause it's a bike that will never be ridden again but first recycle reuse tires brakes handlebars seat will go to a nonprofit bike shop that just opened along with a bunch of other stuff i have and don't need. nuts n bolts go in the bin grip shifters i will use on this build. that down tube has the right curve if cut right. for the seat stay on pork chop chain stays ...well you all know what i am going use those for
i spent total of 12 hrs so far on this bike i try not to spend moeny on my builds but so far
5ft lengh of 1/1/4 tube 36 bucks
fat tire rims 50 bucks
6pack of high life 10.69
500w 46v rear hub 80 bucks
20230606_203320.jpg
20230606_210010.jpg

Latest posts

Back