PorkChoppd Anniversary show and ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't miss out on this one. PorkChoppd Custom Bicycles is having a bicycle show, cookout and Sedgwick Co. Park ride. April 28th from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm ending with a ride from P.C.B. to/through Sedgwick Co. Park and back. (Approx. 7 miles). There will be something for everyone. Looking forward to celebrating our One year anniversary with you.

1yranniversaryflyer_zpsca2f773d.jpg

Scan_zps40d9aa97.jpg

Im glad you said something about that. There is a class for custom. I must have forgot to put it on the flyer. my fault. please let everyone know. Thanks.

65rat said:
KansasRollFast said:
Thats totally up to you What do you think it sould be in? post war, custom, either one.
You don't have a Custom class listed :shock:
I guess Jeremy your in a class all by yourself :)
Thanks I have always been told I have no class :lol: I was kinda lost without a custom class :lol:

I'm planning on showing up with some bikes. Kevin, are you going to be riding your Radio Bike? :lol: :lol:

pick said:
I'm planning on showing up with some bikes. Kevin, are you going to be riding your Radio Bike? :lol: :lol:
So Kevin got a Radio Bike?

Deadline on entry form or just show up? Probably bring 4 unless I get a trailer or van.

There is no deadline to register but those who can thats ok to or sign up the day of. No radio bike cant get the guy to reply to my offer.

Your show looks like a lot of fun...but next year please give us a little more warning (and maybe a little more time between the Haysville swap and your event).

Haven't decided on what to bring...too many bikes, too little transport capability.

The bikes are going to be lined up at the north side of the parking lot at the curb/grass area. I would like to have everyone park on the west half of the parking lot to keep the parking clear for the restraunt. Parking is also available on the west side of the building and in the back. We are talking to the salon to see if we can park in their lot west of here also since they are closed on Sunday.

Thanks

Back