possible stupid question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why is it that when i look at the pics that people post i can only see half? i scroll over but there is nothing there. what can i do to fix this?

I think the Admin set a limit to the width of a post, so if a picture is too wide, you only get to the a portion. If you want to see more, you can always right click and save the photo to your desktop, or copy it and past it to a photo/paint program.

Running a laptop right?

The forum looks best on a 17" or larger screen.

If folks post images larger than 800 pixels wide it will cut them off on smaller screens. :cry:

Yeah...that probably happens with the images wider than 800 pixels.

A lot of folks post 1024 wide images, which probably display on a 19" or larger monitor.

another possible stupid question

so heres a question for everyone, how come every picture i have saved on my computer, wont work as my profile picture? their ALL too big. ive tried so many different pics and i get nothing. any help in this matter would be sweeeeeeet!

Easy E

if youre going through firefox it does it no matter what size screen you use(ive got a 19" and it still looks cut off).......but theres a simple solution right click the picture and select view image and youll see the whole thing

I run Firefox on everything....but I'm using a 24" Apple Cinema Display at work and a Dell 21" widescreen at home. :roll:

Back