POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE

5851568478_527f48e4c8_b.jpg

here is my bike i call "El Rey" a Greg Roth Custom frame

IMAG0383-1-1.jpg

PE540 said:
Hoopty.jpg

I know this is a Sears & Roebuck bike, but what kind is it? I've searched lots of photos but have yet to find one that resembles this bike. Does anyone know the model name?

Dude! This bike looks like it use to be one of those dirt bike bicycles. The bicycles that had all the plastic to make them look like dirt bikes. I had a schwinn that I ran across in the early 90's like that. Under the plastic of this one was the old school style frame. Of course all the plastic went into the trash. I bet that's what you got.

don't know if these qualify as "rat rods" but I built them myself using a bunch of junk I found laying around and mostly used parts
picture067iw.jpg

picture068yb.jpg

hi everybody!

here's finally the 1st picture of my 1st cruiser...

cruiser11.jpg

new parts and better pics soon... bye!

Luca

This is my home-built 8.5 foot beauty engineered from scratch for my inseam length. Weighs about 35 pounds, runs about 2-3,000 miles a year with a cheap single speed rear hub. Coaster and disc brakes. Ultima motorcycle bobber saddle. Lights, computer, the works. I've had people from 5 foot to 6'8" on it and no complaints. The 47° rake is something ya just get used to. The Kilauea Kruiser runs like a diesel… a couple of cranks and it rolls and rolls. It's set up at the rear waiting on a Shimano 3-SP Nexus, which should make climbing these bridges over the waterways in Fort Lauderdale a whole lot more comfy, and the second frame is sitting in my living room. Hope ya like! MKHannibal

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back