POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another indonesian custom made cruiser

100_2065.jpg

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE

The Street Sweeper "Cleaning up the competition"
I built this one around the time TwentySixInch custom bicycles and South Syde Cycles teamed up to form Behind Bars, Inc. It was built for my brother with the intent to hit the show circuit, but never did. It was shown once at our own event and has been sitting in storage ever since. It's now covered in dust, dirt and overspray. Frame, fender and paint by me, these are the first set of Infinity wheels that were cut by a billet bicycle wheel company. They were only supposed to cut two sets of these wheels; one for this bike and another for the Sportruck.com bike. The wheels were designed and named by Sportruck.com for the custom automotive industry, the billet bicycle wheel company decided to make it their own after the "one-off" run. You're welcome little bicycle wheel company. Check out Sportruck.com for the real deal...
4348174894_67d2edab0f.jpg

3297475726_2e270b6eba_b.jpg

Here you are my Daughter Street Tracker. I've started from a 50's frame found in a Barn. i hope you like it!

3297476382_644490b90d_b.jpg

3296652975_699d199824_b.jpg

snake11-2-1.jpg

I built this on the Muscle Bike Forums and thought you guys might like my Don the Snake Prudhomme Tribute Muscle Bike! :D

RailRider said:
snake11-2-1.jpg

I built this on the Muscle Bike Forums and thought you guys might like my Don the Snake Prudhomme Tribute Muscle Bike! :D

I love that thing no matter what forum I see it on!! 8)

BIG apes!......I'm going to steal your bikes. :D

Here's my "Ratster". It's a Pre-War Huffy frame, a set of JC Higgins forks and the bars, sprocket and kickstand are from a guys backyard full of stuff I found. Not much fabrication just put together some old and new parts, but I like it!

ratster5.jpg

Hotrod Shop bike 1953
Picture359.jpg

my buddy is a photo jock..... he caught this one. it's my favorite, so i thought i'd share
DSC_0114copy.jpg

Man..that image is really great.

Is everything in the shot real or did he do some Photoshop work?

Back