Post photos of bikes in kitchens here:

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just seems like a strange place for a bike to be.
ry%3D400

UH...Won't let me do it anymore...Just did it for a clean background, in winter, don't know what the problem was. :roll:
001-3.jpg

BBO23-1.jpg

Use to live alone in a condo, pic taken from the refrigerator's point of view:
PICT3717.jpg

KOTA said:
UH...Won't let me do it anymore...Just did it for a clean background, in winter, don't know what the problem was. :roll:
001-3.jpg

BBO23-1.jpg

:lol: I know how that sort of thing goes! I snuck mine up from the basement, making as little noise as possible. The kitchen here is cleaner than it's been in months... seemed like a good place to "work" as well as photograph. Ironically, the old kitchen chairs are in the basement where I normally work on bikes.

Nice bikes all!

Hey thanks man!!! the color is by Rustoleum, its kinda a graphite color with a flake in it. it really sparkles in the sun. the frame is a schwinn heavi duti. its since been changed up a little and ive kept it this way for a long time. check it out!!! but now its got 3ft tall apes on it and different grips. definately a head turner!!!

bikepics1-17015-1.jpg

Easy E

yeah, that is a really cool heavi duti. now all of the sudden, i don't feel so bad about my wife's bike being in the kitchen or when i had my "kitchen 3speed" (doesn't everyone have one?).

you must live alone. :)
my girl would have a heart attack on the spot if she came home to that. (followed shortly by a castration) :lol:

I typically build in the basement and haul them upstairs for a photo op.
DSC03193.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

The kitchen counter doesn't escape
DSC03000.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

And even a tear down for shipping happens in there
DSC03026.jpg

DSC03028.jpg

DSC03034.jpg

My wife is very understanding. She kinda has to be. I do all the cooking! :lol: 8)

My fiancee had only one request when we moved to the new house last year-"No bikes/parts in the kitchen, please!" I used my kitchen at the old place like Joey Mac does, plus parts storage! ...Of course, technically, bike parts do pass thru the kitchen these days. And I had a couple boxes of spokes in the drawer for a while, but at least there's no frames or rims in there! :mrgreen: ~Adam

shhhh! the girl friends sleeping, and this bike is dripping rust (raining buckets here)
IMG_4718.jpg

pulled it out of the trash yesterday.

Back