Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1926 Hartford board track racer built by the Westfield Manufacturing Co. Its still under construction, but it has new italian wood rims, and tires, and a nos skip tooth chain. Eventually the frame will be gloss black and everything metal is getting either chrome or brass plated.
hartford1.jpg

Started with generic black Grubee GT2; added wooden fenders, tank embellishments, spider web fender skirts, headlight & rear aux fuel tank.

Apoca_Wood003.jpg

Reply to Bryman31

Bryman31,

Attempted to respond to your PM numerous times without success. So, I trying this venue to answer your query.

REI no longer carries the stainless fuel bottle; just the red ones. I would suggest using a Sub-Zero stainless water bottle and replace the top seal with a gas compliant seal available at your local hardward store (same type used on gas cans).

The bike is a Grubee GT2 available thru http://www.usabikemotor.com. If you have any other questions, I will do my best to reply.

Not sure why the PM system failed. Hopefully this problem has been remedied by the site administrator.

Re: Reply to Bryman31

2dawgs said:
Bryman31,

Attempted to respond to your PM numerous times without success. So, I trying this venue to answer your query.

REI no longer carries the stainless fuel bottle; just the red ones. I would suggest using a Sub-Zero stainless water bottle and replace the top seal with a gas compliant seal available at your local hardward store (same type used on gas cans).

The bike is a Grubee GT2 available thru http://www.usabikemotor.com. If you have any other questions, I will do my best to reply.

Not sure why the PM system failed. Hopefully this problem has been remedied by the site administrator.

thanks man! i will look into that! again awesome bike!

Venice Motor Bikes said:
Here's two of mine... (I have two more in the works!) :wink:
The first is a 1950 Schwinn, & the lower is a 1955 Schwinn.
vmbbtr15.jpg

VeniceBTR006.jpg

Hey Venice,

What did you use to adapt the disc brakes to the springer forks and then on to the hub?
THanks
G-Money

hornet1.jpg

hornet.jpg

Latest build,

cantilever frame, grubee 4 stroke 4g t belt, front rim - sturmey archer drum brake, rear rim - hd rim with sprocket and sprocket, cream tires, quil drop stem, oury grips, custom NOS italian made gas tank, leather springer saddle, bullet headlight, chopped and dropped springer fork, extra wide 3-piece crank.

For pricing and ordering info on our gas tanks go here:

http://imperialcycles.blogspot.com/2010 ... tanks.html

[email protected]

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

patina:
My latest personal build. Black powdercoated Shorty Fatz/ Imperial frame, custom orange marine vinyl seat, custom boardtracker gas tank orange/ gold color, all black powder coated triple tree forks, front disk brakes, extra wide 3-piece crank, black aluminum mag wheels , 2.25" thick wheel s in rear and 1.5" thick wheel in the front, black oury grips. A true beauty to look and to ride.

Back