posting bikes for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find its very important, when posting pics of bikes for sale.. that no other bikes are in the back ground..
I have 5 bikes for sale on CL ... and all the emails I am getting are for the bikes in the back ground. :lol:

i promice ill be be better at that, but that huffy looks good, but whatcha want for that higgy in the backround! :lol:

Lesson Learned from Rat Rod -- IMHO your CL ad should look like this.

Hint: Use Photobucket to host your pictures (use the HTML copy option) - embed the HTML for each picture in the text section - don't upload them to CL. Looks a whole lot better, and there is no limit to how many pictures you can include.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57423

If you have no suitable backdrop like a fence or garage door, put it on the lawn (or neighbor's lawn if you don't have grass or haven't mowed :oops: ) and take the shot standing getting only grass in the photo behind the bike.

I do not take CL ads seriously that have no photos, and I am easily distracted by multiple items in photo, busy backgrounds, bad photography, and not amused at all with upside down photos :x .

If you are selling a 16" Huffy girl's bike and your neighbor's old Mustang is on the street half way down the block behind it... someone will contact you about "your Mustang." :roll:

Back