postman

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey,

I'm postman. Currently riding a late 60s Rollfast cruiser (pics in the gallery forum) and have various projects in various stages that will most likely never be completed. I live in SE South Dakota, getting close to 30, married,no kids etc etc. I am a technical writer for a company that builds concrete paving equipment, besides bicycles I also pinstripe, play a lot of video games and drink good beer. I also like candle lit dinners by the fire and long walks on the beach :|

I'm looking to start a new project soon and have been scowering the plains for frames and parts over the last few weeks. I'm hoping to build something heavily modified, low to the ground and rusty, so we'll see how it goes. Nice forum btw, the skin fits the theme well. php is just a little more user friendly then vbulletin and a few of the others. I do a lot of graphics work the site for my gaming community and we use vbulletin. Its handy but i like the php better.

cheers

-postman

Back