Powder Coating

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KUSTOM POWDER
P.O. Box 213
5840 Main Street
Butte Des Morts, WI 54927
Phone (920) 582-0735

06/12/2007

I have started a small powder coating shop and belive you could use my services. I can do small runs my oven is 3 feet x 5 feet x 7 feet. Now the good part, I let you name the price. You tell me what you would pay to have your part powder coated and if I agree then that’s what you pay. I do this on the side I have other income so that is why I can offer this to you. I have around 50 different colors in stock and can get any color you need.
I hope we can do business together.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Joe Jucius
Owner
Kustom Powder

How about a general price for a frame and fork combo? I realize your cost depends what else you can throw in the oven.

I have other income and i'm not out to get rich. i would rather let you name the price and see if i agree but ummm i dont know maybe $100 to $150.00 depending on color, candy, peral ect plus s/h i have very low over head and other income plus i love to shoot powder.
Thanks
Joe

Hey Joe....welcome to the forum!

Glad to see that we will have a good powder coating resource.

Show us some of your work and feel free to post an ad for your services in the Classified section.

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here. :D

Again, welcome aboard!

Steve

Latest posts

Back