Power Team

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took my wife and kids to see The Power Team tonight and had a great time. Jamie, Sgt Rock, and bonzai was awesome. If you have never seen them in person its a great time

I saw them many years ago when they were in Tipton, Indiana. Probably 10+ years ago. Awesome show though. I think I might still have half a baseball bat from that show around here somewhere.

outskirtscustoms said:
I saw them many years ago when they were in Tipton, Indiana. Probably 10+ years ago. Awesome show though. I think I might still have half a baseball bat from that show around here somewhere.
I first seen them 21 years ago with a church teen group and actually got to break boards on stage with them. This time we just watched and both my boys got a baseball bat piece and my girl got half of a license plate

One of them went to Calumet High School In Gary . His pictures are still on the wall. The nerdy guy from charles in charge was traveling with them when i had seen them.

Back