Pre War Score | Moved to Builds "Meddle Head"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pre War Score

I look at the frame with the BB cut out and think "Man I could build a killer frame out of that"
it has potential with a little welding. Stretch the top tube about 5''. You could even cut the
down tube out and replace it with one that has that loop and make a cool board tracker out of it.

Ok I'm old and without moving Sensor's picture to my photobucket I can't figure it out.
Like the frame in the top of the picture. The top tube can be stretched several inches because
those frames are small anyway. Would turn out really good. So maybe click on the address and
see what I mean.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... G_0038.jpg

thebigorangecat said:
That Chainwheel on the frame behind the girls one is "per-dee"

Nice score :)

That is the same chainring as on my 1930 Hartford, looks like same frame too but fork is different. My 1930 Hartford build is at: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=43005&p=593592#p593592
if you want to take a look. Sweet finds!!!!!!!

Re: Pre War Score Update with Pics

bike2112 said:
I got my wheels and I got my Sprocket. But, my wheels have a regular tooth cog and my sprocket is skiptooth. I was gonna just cut every other cog, but it is an odd numbered cog so I am out of luck. I am trying to get one of the skiptooth cogs off one of the rear hubs I picked up, but those things are on there super tight.......................UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The skiptooth cog probably won't swap over. The pieces are totally different (at least on all of the ones I've seen)

Latest posts

Back