Prewar Delmar & Gambles Hawthorne, delmar serial number

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen a DelMar,nice badge and bits on that one. Also the first frame I've seen like that Hiawatha. Pretty cool trading IMO.

I plan on getting them both riding again. Not sure how far I'm going to go with the delmar will probably clean it enough to show what paint is left then protect the metal some how. The Hawthorne may get a complete rebuild and repaint.

I'd be curious to see a picture of the serial on the Delmar. That would just be a badging offered through Simmons Hardware. It'd be a frame from a major bicycle manufacturer, just badged by the store that sold it.

I'd be curious to see a picture of the serial on the Delmar. That would just be a badging offered through Simmons Hardware. It'd be a frame from a major bicycle manufacturer, just badged by the store that sold it.

Roger That.:thumbsup:

uote="B607, post: 789296, member: 3281"]Simmons Hdwe was out of St. Louis. Gary[/quote]
Another good reason to save it. I love finding old stuff that has a link to Missouri.

Latest posts

Back