prewar rollfast tanker find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just picked this up along with a prewar schwinn dx crusty f/f and most of a sears spyder. Got them at the annual swap here in Sacramento at vintage bike supply. It looks like it may be a very old repaint. Someone also switched out the crank for a old schwinn clover set up, my guess being because it kept rubbing on the chainstay and eventually broke through so its going to need some rewelding. Its pretty solid other than that. I picked it up on a straight across trade for my worksman on a whim. Its most likely going to be up in the for sale or trade section. Im always wanting prewar motobike 28 inchers :lol: :lol:

1353518931.jpg

That Rollfast looks to be a good project. Are you going to sell the Prewar DX? I haven't been able to figure out what f/f stands for?

Nice score! Love the tank graphics!

RatSphinx said:
That Rollfast looks to be a good project. Are you going to sell the Prewar DX? I haven't been able to figure out what f/f stands for?

To me, f/f says frame & fork.

I love my Rollfast; this is definitely an oddball color combo for what looks like the original paint unless somebody made original style stencils for it years and years ago.

LarzBahrs said:
Just picked this up along with a prewar schwinn dx crusty f/f and most of a sears spyder. Got them at the annual swap here in Sacramento at vintage bike supply. It looks like it may be a very old repaint. Someone also switched out the crank for a old schwinn clover set up, my guess being because it kept rubbing on the chainstay and eventually broke through so its going to need some rewelding. Its pretty solid other than that. I picked it up on a straight across trade for my worksman on a whim. Its most likely going to be up in the for sale or trade section. Im always wanting prewar motobike 28 inchers :lol: :lol:

1353518931.jpg

I hope you got my PM,have not heard back from you yet?

Latest posts

Back