prewar shelby....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the name or what these type of handlebars are called....they look like this....I've been looking for some .....seen some on ebay but a little to pricey for me....thanx

16l9oh1.jpg

They were commonly used on Shelby Airflo bicycles, I've always known them as airflo bars, that's probably not correct though.

Unchained said:
They were commonly used on Shelby Airflo bicycles, I've always known them as airflo bars, that's probably not correct though.

yeah you're right .....I've seen them mainly on airflo bikes...thanks

Yea they where a accessorie for the Shelby Airflows. I'm looking for a set for my 37 Shelby airflow I'm Restoring.

If you're not anal about how they look , there's some similar style "pullback" bars available for motorcycles especially triumphs and BSAas that look similar but not exact. Can be had for $20-30 even on the bay

socal_jack said:
If you're not anal about how they look , there's some similar style "pullback" bars available for motorcycles especially triumphs and BSAas that look similar but not exact. Can be had for $20-30 even on the bay

wow I didn't know that....I'll check it out...thanks

Back