prewars,postwars,belknap bluegrass,2 schwinns

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a few I picked up today
Looks like a Hawthorne(red)-Columbia made(blue)-forgot what the white/reddish one is and many parts fenders for each,cranks (one is a schwinn sweetheart skiptooth with AS cranks???)
Nice set of coke bottle jeweled grips. and some other cool stuff.
Just learning on this very old prewar postwar stuff so any info,corrections or advice is appreciated especially on the frames.
march2012bikes001.jpg

brass fork tube?odd
march2012bikes013.jpg

march2012bikes003.jpg

march2012bikes004.jpg

march2012bikes012.jpg

Wanted this one for its extremely nice redlined rims,pics dont do them justice.A cleanup is all they need.
Belknap Bluegrass
march2012bikes005.jpg

march2012bikes006.jpg

two super clean Breezes both in blue
march2012bikes010.jpg

march2012bikes011.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Oh yeah,threw in these too!!
redlinecranks001.jpg

redlinecranks002.jpg

Nice! Wish someone would have thrown me in some Redline cranks, those would have been sweet to throw on that Prostyler I got before I sold it.

Xcruiser said:
Henry morgan said:
did you get the chains for the skip tooths
yup,two chains for sure.Got two or three skiptooth hubs with sprockets and one set of wheels with a skiptooth sprocket.
this is good .. i have been on the great chain search for a while... Have one pending... even went to that other site
looking for chains .. I have three bikes with but one has a weak hub .. anyway .. great find.. happy building

two loose hubs,one set of wheels,two chains
bikesmarch2012001.jpg

bikesmarch2012002.jpg

bikesmarch2012003.jpg

aaaannnd the rest of my mess,thank goodness for patient wives.lol( i love seeing others bike hoards so I figured Id show mine)
bikesmarch2012005.jpg

bikesmarch2012008.jpg

bikesmarch2012007.jpg

bikesmarch2012009.jpg

bikesmarch2012010.jpg

bikesmarch2012011.jpg

and the patient/understanding wife in the background hehe
bikesmarch2012012.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
You have that many bikes in the house? She's a keeper!
Lol,yeah she's really embraced the bike thing and people that come over just love them-no ones told me I am crazy yet.....yet
Some even drop by time to time to visit there childhood bike all cleaned up that they sold me,thats the coolest part for me.

Latest posts

Back