"Princess Harry"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heres the official pic for me in this build off,

"Princess Harry" AKA "the SPARE bike" came home as a $10 bargain at the thrift shop, needing only air in the tyres and a chicks bike it was a strange decision for me to buy this, but after committing to a project it quickly became a fun thing for me to clean this bike up! it had a "rough as guts" paint job and was in general left to be run down even though it wasnt very old! The build itself was always intended to be fun and in very light heart and quick.
The name entails the word "Princess" due to it being a womens bike. "harry" is used because this bike is a SPARE bike and never ever gets to be number 1
we also retained some rusty parts of which have been assigned to area's of the body containing "Hair" or which "harry's" is red!! but you'll have to visit the build thread to see those pics. here's the build thread link. https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/princess-harry.118605/
Any way heres.... "Princess Harry"
PXL_20230702_234026664.jpg

Heres the home comming pic.

PXL_20230628_034652767.jpg

Cool theme and simple build. I’m sure we’ve all got plenty of step through frames laying about that we should consider a build off dedicated to getting them all out there. My 8 year old daughter cracks up when I tear up the driveway on the barely used 24” Electra I got her for a little more than a slab of VB.

Back