problem?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have a problem... this time last week I had exactly zero bikes. Now I have 5, a 1940s monarch' are boys and girls late fifty's western flyer, and early seventy's sears google speed fixie, and I just got today an early 19 forty's jc higgins

OH yes you have a case of Hoarder-bike-o-titus ! I think we all share the same common simtoms :oops:

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpg

picsoritdidnthappen.jpg

Hey man,don't feel bad.You right where you belong.I stated this madness in may and have been through about 75 bikes.I bought 31 in one batch and nine in the last.Most time when I buy one I end up bringing two home. :roll:
MYBIKES044.jpg
MYBIKES042.jpg

MYBIKES012.jpg

oldbikes.jpg

5 bikes? relax rookie.. I move more than that just to get to the light switch :shock: :idea: :arrow: 8)
GOOD start though :mrgreen:

Hmmmm, 5 bike, or 50???? I have sold 102 bikes in the last 6 months. Bike Flips, just traded 30 BMX bikes for 1 GT I-Drive and donated 15 more bikes. I still have close to 200 left. Picked up 6 mores bikes the other day in trade for repairing a couple other bikes. It never ends. I have like 10 or so Franken Bikes to finish up or even start that are still in my head.

It never ends... Oh and BTW I have enough bikes wheels that they wont even fit in the back of a full size pickup bed..... Well they will, the pile is about 6 ft high.

Ya its a problem, going on 4 years.

I haven't been down to only 5 in a long time. Here's a few pics from last year. Also those bikes are not floating in mid air there is another layer under all of those. Just as a reference that board is about 6 feet from the floor.
PB230218.jpg

PB230230.jpg

Back