Procrastinate in Indiana

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

My name is Robert Blake I first found this Site from the link at How To Fix Bikes(Thank You Gerry wonderful Site)
I was working on the new neighbor kids Huffy bmx(could not understand why my 1/2, 9/16
wrench did'nt seem to fit the nuts)I found Gerry's wonderful Site Ah metric that explains it.
I saw the link Rat Rod Bikes Ive always loved anything to do with cars,trucks motorcyles
I was totally amazed at what I saw,out of this world bicycles,what imagination,craftmanship.
I fixed the bike with some help from Gerry's bicycle manual,but could not get the images
of those bikes out of my head.I did weeks later figure out I had been bitten by the bicycle bug and there was no turning back. My wife and my friends are always on the lookout for bikes.
I received WD-40 and 0000 steel wool for my Birthday.

A great BIG Thank You To Steve

Welcome! :)
Metric is beautiful! :D I've found myself at the other end of that experience, scratching my head and wondering why none of my metric tools seem to fit. :lol:
Put that WD-40 and steel wool to good use!! :)

Welcome..you probably hear this alot, but I loved "Baretta"...lol..Just fyi..there is no known cure for this affliction which you have been bitten by..just sit back and enjoy !!

Hey Robert. Welcome to the coolest site on the planet. Heck, I don't even do Facebook anymore so this site is logged onto more than my email. What part of Indiana are you from? I am in between Peru and Kokomo. Yes, this is a great obsessive hobby and I can't imagine doing anything cooler with my free time. Peace! :D

Thank you ckdesigns69 you can call me bearclaw my friends do I like it better than Beretta

Peru nice town and Kokomo I have been through but never took the time to stop.I was born in

Anderson went to College(Automotive& Parts) in Vincennes and stayed. My wife is from

Columbia City, Huntington so I get back up North some

Bearclaw

Back