Project # 1: Its about to get redone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BIKEORAMA.jpg

ChopBikeOne.jpg

ChopBike2.jpg

This is my first "custom" bicycle. I'm going for a kinda dirty rat rod look. But I still have a lot of work to do! Thanks

Re: My First One

Welcome to the club and have fun!

Thanks! I appreciate it! I love the things I've seen so far and I'm excited to see what comes in the future!

My bike is coming along well, it will probably be another week or so before I get anymore pictures posted. I am waiting for the tires I ordered, and I am about to paint my frame, and I need to get my rims put back together! I have also made something cool to go on the front of it!

Here are some updated photos. I am waiting on my tires to arrive before I can do much else, and I am still searching for just the right saddle. I had the idea to add the cadillac emblem before I started. My ideas for this bike have really transformed a lot as I've went along. Let me know what you all think!
Photoon2012-02-03at00052.jpg

Photoon2012-02-03at0005.jpg

Photoon2012-02-03at0004.jpg

My tires came in yesterday, so as soon as I get the chance I'll be putting those on, and I am still looking for a saddle if anyone has any suggestions

Looks good. Nice concept... Get ta buildin'!! Peace

Bikeseats.jpg

bikesSeat2.jpg

I added a seat that was out in the garage, I ended up mounting it to the frame because I couldn't get it low enough any other way I could think of, next up Handle bars!

Back