Psycho Monkey Ward

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez I made it clear back to pg. 5 ? I just have had no time the past couple weeks to get anywhere on the bike though I did get my welder working it just wasn't feeding the wire correctly due to a bad liner in the gun.
Lost one of my storage areas so had to deal with getting those parts here now to find a place to put them..anybody need some hub parts I thing I have about 200 lbs of New Departure hubs some whole most in pieces ?

and a bunch of misc hubs

I really think I need to call the scrap man over to clear all this stuff out of my yard, why have I been hoarding all this #%@) I must be mental ??
anyhow I have the rest of today to try and go forward with the build .
Mark

Careful getting rid of parts. Two weeks ago I gave the last of my parts away, I had 99% hauled out. I should've stayed away from THIS site!....I'm watching everyone having fun with the build off (even though I don't recognize more than half the names). I MISS the fun! So I decided to get back in on it. The problem. The only thing I have left is a stupid scooter!...Think twice about getting rid of those parts.

I could use some of those hubs. Sent you a message.

Looks like your havin some fun Mark ~I imagine you Probably look like a Mad Scientist out there with sparks a flyin !

~RafaeL~

ya, listen to KOTA. He's wise from all his years. Those boxes of hubs aren't taking up much space.

Don't do it man! I think I saw some kickbacks in there. Have a heart. OH THE HUMANITY!! PEACE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys but i am overwhelmed with all this stuff of coarse the good stuff
is going up for sale but a lot of this pile is just cheap junk ....a lot more stuff
than you can see in the pics, I just don't have time for it all.
So if you see something you want just let me know, I might sell or give away
a bunch at a cheap price.
Mark

Wow busy couple weeks I've had and as always there are some cool builds going . I started removing the layer of paint covering the original paint, this stuff was rough like lizard skin .

and here is whats left of the original darts

I think I settled on this old wrights saddle and tool bag

an 18 tooth sprocket should make pedaling easier with all the hills around here.

on a side note I have the outdoor bike shop cleaned out, work bench rebuilt and some parts organized so now I can get something done in there.

like drink a few

while I true up the wheels

anybody recognize this ?

Mark

Last edited:
Love those darts and adjustable handlebars!!!

I sympathize with the feeling of being overwhelmed. I don't have a 1/4 of your stuff, but my garage feels cluttered enough to cause anxiety. I have to clear space to work before I can breath easy enough to work. And I have to organize my tools which have become a problem.

Got any muscle bike stuff to clear out? Maybe I can help! :D

Looks sick Mark!!! I can"t wait to see that trailer on the street, Also can't wait to come back out to your neck of the woods. Thanks again, Daniel

A little progress this w/e , I chipped away as much of the three repaints as I could stand ?? had to leave a little as a reminder of what a chore it was getting as much of the original paint back as possible. Steel wool and soapy water with a bit of 1500 wet/dry shined it up pretty good .

The dent on the lower tube is a little more pronounced

still some orange in the seams

and around the leters on the badge

had to take a little brake with the Grandkids

started a different style mockup the fork has been fighting me ..If it isn't one thing its....

More later

Daniel any time , just let me know !
Mark

Latest posts

Back