psycho swing bike...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this in another thread of pics from Detroit Autorama, but I think it's crazy enough to be worthy of it's own thread.
I don't know anything about it, other than it was in the bed of a '60's Ford Econoline pickup belonging to a local artist/pinstriper named Jeff Shea--I don't know him & didn't talk to him, just snapped a few lousy (sorry) pics.
Maybe someone here can tell us a little more than I can...Looks like the main donor bike is/was a Huffy, the tires I think are Bontragers & that's all I can tell ya. Nice truck BTW, I wonder how many bikes it holds...
IMG_7974.jpg

Dig the saddlebags...from an import cycle maybe? Whatever they are, I want some! :mrgreen:
IMG_7971.jpg

Just your typical wrought iron & pipe luggage rack... :wink:
IMG_7972.jpg

Is it a swing bike? or does the fork turn, too? Is it even rideable or does it exist purely as sculpture? I dunno...
IMG_7973.jpg

I have never ridden a full size swing bike but should be much different. I don't think the extra weight will matter as you are not sitting over the rear wheel.

Back