Psycle Harry Arriving

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals ... I am looking forward to getting to know all of you fine biking folks. I have been lurking for a week or two and have gotten some good ideas from many of you and especially enjoy seeing the trials and tribulations y'all go through when you do those builds. I hope I can learn from all of you!

For starters, I'm an ol' retired sailor living in Southwest Minnesota (farm country). Forty miles to WalMart and fast food is just as far. Bike stuff is hard to get and I usually go the internet route. I do some bike repair in my garage mostly as charity work. Due to the lower number of folks around here and the fact that we just got high speed internet a couple years ago...you do not see too many folks showing their goods online. Craigslist is just now starting to catch on, eBay has been around, hehe.

I have a basement holding a bunch of bikes and I am looking at doing my first "rat rod" this winter. I am starting with a "new" Schwinn DelMar ( of course, it is NOT made in the USA). I have other parts coming next week (fork, seat, and other stuff) so I should have something ratty to cruise town with.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to the education...........Psycle Harry

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back