Pure class swear this thing doesn't want me to finish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can get it fixed in time

Awesome!!! Had me worried. It would be a shame to not see this one to the end with all the work you put into that sick tank. Keep rolling!

Awesome!!! Had me worried. It would be a shame to not see this one to the end with all the work you put into that sick tank. Keep rolling!
I have the gear myself but the problem is I live in a small space so very little room and I don't think she wants me doing that in the living room. plus my welds look good on a lawnmower no so great on something that needs to look nice.

@ingola

I love the wood and need to do this on a future build.

Regarding the frame issue, it the seat mast weld to the BB? That frame looks similar to many CWC frames where the seat mast is welded on the inside of the BB. Sometimes the paint just cracks along the tube. I can’t see the issue.

@ingola

I love the wood and need to do this on a future build.

Regarding the frame issue, it the seat mast weld to the BB? That frame looks similar to many CWC frames where the seat mast is welded on the inside of the BB. Sometimes the paint just cracks along the tube. I can’t see the issue.
Oh no I could see the crank that was after I popped it in

Busy weekend cleaning and painting and waiting on a call from work grrrr I hate the real world but did find time for a little experimenting. Getting ready for some custom grips.
IMG_20230618_153526860_HDR.jpg

Scrap peice of leather with a scape stencil. Wax and rub with felt cloth.
IMG_20230618_153841573_HDR.jpg

Oh yes that'll work nicely I'm going to age an image into my grips

Can you run that process by one more time, step by step for us oldsters?

Can you run that process by one more time, step by step for us oldsters?
Ok I use new vegtan leather it will work with other leathers to.

It will never come off the friction between the wax leather and polishing pad burn the leather giving it an aged look I go longer it will get darker.wish the stencil would have been better. It's a tea light candle I'm using

T
How do you plan to test torpedoes with that jewel removed?
That's the abort button we took the tests kits apart at work I'd love to get more stuff from work we take everything apart from battleships,tanks to power transformers if it has PCBs we destroy it

This bike is sooooo classy looking?

Back