quess my sons new frame FINISHED FOR CHRISTMAS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get more pics. My boy is going to love it missing two major parts. But still should be cool frame in primer and a box full of parts. i will try to post more pics when i get a minute i just couldnt wait.
sorry for the bad pic thanks for looking

Its done in time for christmas. Thanks to tanksalot for the thunder rod and it works great sounds awesome. My kids loved it. And to Gebolys77 for the powder coat. and thanks for looking MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

2011-11-07_20-11-05_934.jpg

DSC07019.jpg

DSC07020.jpg

Re: quess my sons new frame

Its to late for more pics but here is what it may be i was told it was missing tank and motor but im not sure they make several models. Im going to need lots of help with this one thanks for looking richard
stallionad.jpg

Mattel made two bicycle models I believe. There was the Bronco, which had a painted tank and the Stallion which was all chrome. Yours is definitely a Stallion. I don't think the Mattel VRoom motor was ever sold on the bikes, but alongside them, advertised to be put on them. Made from about '64-'67.

Here's mine after I overhauled it. The cool thing is that it can be raised and made comfortable for an adult to ride (except for the original springs bottoming out even with my scrawny a**)

DSCF3268.jpg

DSCF3269.jpg

DSCF3270.jpg

I was told I have wrong back wheel it dosent have a coaster brake and they are hard rubber wheels. So if this was chrome I'm going to have trouble making it look original.

Sweet finds, those Stallions are cool :mrgreen:

Dug into box a little more looks like I could use a new set of bars and that plate that goes over bars on the triple Tree part. Bars are brazed on to plate. Hopfully I can finish for christmas.

Cool find, Do you have the wheels for your stallion? If not they are impossible to find, unless you can find another bike. I have a stallion in petty nice shape, but my wheels are a little bent. I found my seat from another here and now have about $60 in it.

It came with 2 hard rubber wheels. Can't I use wheels off a 20" huffy or somthing like that.

Sure you can use any 20" wheel that you like. It's just the OG wheels are about 2" wide and are hard to find. I thought about using 3" tires on mine, but this isn't a bike I'm working on again anytime soon. Looking forward to your build thread.

Thinking i need to find another one of these so the kids are not fighting over it. Seeing this one is missing the chrome i could do pink for my girl or pruple and a chrome one for my boy. Any one know of any let me know thanks

dos cruiser said:
Sure you can use any 20" wheel that you like. It's just the OG wheels are about 2" wide and are hard to find. I thought about using 3" tires on mine, but this isn't a bike I'm working on again anytime soon. Looking forward to your build thread.

Don't go 3" :wink: I've got 2.125 knobbies on mine and they are as big as the front will take. Wider in the back would work though!

This is one nice bike. I like the gray power coat. The motor look great, I'd love to find one for my Stallion.

Back