Raisin under the SUN!!! update 7-5

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first buildoff...I found a frame today at a local swapmeet don't know much about it ....this frame just caught my eye cause of the bent rear and also the bent handlebars....well all I can say is I'm going to have fun with this project......good luck to everyone...thanks.. :D

2a9b0hj.jpg
vrvbbs.jpg

14nl2eb.jpg
2m4c8pf.jpg

2a6qw45.jpg
2nbrghh.jpg

decided to make my first make believe tank........here's a prototype...
3452e68.jpg

6yjd35.jpg
2ld80fb.jpg

wuqxb9.jpg
20ihudi.jpg

I will be upgrading to a skiptooth .....Hope the pics are BIG enough...LOL :D hahahha

Re: The SUN of a MAN!!!

Nice frame find :D
Should make for a kool build! :mrgreen:

Re: Raisin under the SUN!!!update

abel01 said:
Hi everyone this is my first buildoff...I found a frame today at a local swapmeet don't know much about it other than it's badge says Sun....this frame just caught my eye cause of the bent rear and also the bent handlebars....well all I can say is I'm going to have fun with this project......good luck to everyone...thanks.. :D

2a9b0hj.jpg
vrvbbs.jpg

6yjd35.jpg
2ld80fb.jpg

Re: Raisin under the SUN!!! UPDATE

abel01 said:
Hi everyone this is my first buildoff...I found a frame today at a local swapmeet don't know much about it other than it's badge says Sun....this frame just caught my eye cause of the bent rear and also the bent handlebars....well all I can say is I'm going to have fun with this project......good luck to everyone...thanks.. :D

2a9b0hj.jpg
vrvbbs.jpg

14nl2eb.jpg

6yjd35.jpg
2ld80fb.jpg

wuqxb9.jpg
20ihudi.jpg

Lookin good, like where it's going. That's a gnarly chain ring.

that frame looks very like a dyno deuce or motoglide without head gusset. very nice lines. they are my favourite

JOScatRATrod said:
that frame looks very like a dyno deuce or motoglide without head gusset. very nice lines. they are my favourite

you right about it lookin like a dyno...the ape bars say Dyno on them also.....but badge says SUN.

Latest posts

Back