raleigh chopper help !!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(sorry for my english i am french)
so !!! here i come again !! i 'm going to stay here a long time !!! nice people here and very helping....
so ... here I would need help with mine I have to acquire,
I noticed that the rear wheel was not in alignment, at the beginning I thought she was just being veiled or not centered on the frame, but by removing the wheel;
I noticed that the stems; legs; arriere fork (I don't know how you call that!) were not in alignement with the frame, the left stem (pictured) seems to be twisted to the outside ; over the sissy bar is impossible to remove and very slightly twisted, and I wonder if the bike has not received a shock that could twist all this, here is
I hope that you can compare with yours,i know there's raleigh chopper owners here!!; see if the stems are inclined in the same way or if they are straight and follow the extension of the border;
thank you in advance for all your advice !!!
1152944115.jpg
[/url][/img]

please please please what do you think about it?
is it possible to repare it ?

Wondering if it is bent out to accommodate a multi sprocket rear hub like a 5 speed hub?

Se demandant s'il est déplié dehors pour faciliter un hub multi d'arrière de pignon comme un hub de 5 vitesses ?

i don't know g- ratter . that's why i need one picture of the rear of a bike; to see differents between mine and other chopper.
i 'm try to find it on internet but that's not easy;
i try to ask raleigh chopper website and facebook page but no answers ...
you can't really see that on my picture; but the fixing bracket of the rear mud guard is not center with the frame..
i made another picture if you want to see . i put a land mark on the picture :
1153029972.jpeg
[/url][/img]

Latest posts

Back