Ramblin' Wreck Swingbike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is a bike every truly finished? Probably not, but aside from the impossible-to-find early chain guard and some other small details, I think it's finished enough for some decent pictures to be posted of it. This bike gets ridden multiple times per week. I'll probably cry the first time it gets dropped, and I can only hope it is me that does it and not someone else. I'm a Georgia Tech alumni, hence the name (Ramblin' Wreck) and color scheme of white and gold, so please don't slam me for the seat and grips being wrong! :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

WE ARE GEORGIA TECH! WE CAN DO THAT!
Ma Tech would be proud!
Go Jackets!
To 7734 With Georgia!

I'll probably cry the first time it gets dropped, and I can only hope it is me that does it and not someone else.

That's exactly why I declined to ride it last weekend! But thanks again for the offer.:)

There was someone pushing swingbikes as the perfect exercise, something about how it involves your core and balance and other medical sounding hogwash. I predict soon we will see all of Jimmy Osmonds original fans riding them in the retirement communities as the next fad...

But seriously, if you have a nice smooth paved surface to play on they are a ton of fun. Keep the springs hooked up and enjoy! Just don't try the advanced tricks the first day. (Or any time, if you want to stay out of the ER..)

Back