Randor???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this one on the side of the road about a year ago. I've looked for a while and can't find much on Randor bikes, other than they made batman bikes in the 60's. Im guessing that its a mid to late 80's model bike. Anyone got any other info on the company, or bike I have???
IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

This is my first time using Photobucket, please excuse my screw ups, cuz I'm pretty sure they're there.

Nowhere but up on that one! It appears to be your run of the mill Taiwannabe. Good base for a nice 5-speed beach cruiser build though! :mrgreen:

Rustinkerer said:
Randor-Isn't that the planet the Ewoks lived on in Star Wars? :lol: -Adam
Nope... Endor. :)
I'm not gonna do a 5 speed, but I was kinda hoping to put a 24x3 on the back and a 26x2.125 on the front and go from there. Unfortunately, while I was disassembling it today, I messed up the cap on the stem. I think It'll end up with a BMX one. Any suggestions?

My first bike was a Randor. A red 20" with a banana seat and ape handlebars :D . Got that one in the mid to late 70's. I tried finding one or info on them with no luck :(

PhillyDev said:
Unfortunately, while I was disassembling it today, I messed up the cap on the stem. I think It'll end up with a BMX one. Any suggestions?

YA! strip it to the frameset and send it to me... :mrgreen:

i dont know to much about them but i built one for my girl a late 80's single speed step through stripped it down to the metal bought paint and did up real nice...now she rides a 50s wester flyer she pulled out a garden and never has rode the randor...lol she says i painted it to nice to scratch it ..i guess its just a bike... but they can look real nice...

Latest posts

Back