RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 8TH Galt ca THIRD ANNUAL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark your calenders for a bike show like no other the 3RD ANNUAL RAT BIKE RODEO presented by the Pedal Grinders b.c. will be held Sat oct 8th and the location has changed the new location is secret (well sorta) and will be reveled soon but it will still be in galt and still on a farm. This year we will have the same great attractions as every year BARREL RACE, SKID CONTEST, SLOW DRAGS as well as our famous bicycle show filled with classes and special awards. this year we will also be adding a "bling ring" for pudry bikes so for those who have full paint chrome bikes bring em and see if al lets you in. also we will be doing our raffle that was a huge hit last year will all sorts of goodies and a swap meet. more details to come soon mark your calenders it will be here sooner than you think!!!

p.s. clubs or individuals wanting to do their own picks are more than welcome to just let me know ahead of time so i can post it and the same goes for swap meet spaces reserve ahead of time. thanks and GET ER' DONE!!!!

COUNT ME IN!!!!! 8)

again, if you would like me to make a couple of trophies, I'm here to help.
AND, are you guys looking for "bike only" stuff for your raffle? (would you be interested in donated pinstriped goods? panels, ect?)

theVULTURE said:
COUNT ME IN!!!!! 8)

again, if you would like me to make a couple of trophies, I'm here to help.
AND, are you guys looking for "bike only" stuff for your raffle? (would you be interested in donated pinstriped goods? panels, ect?)
I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA RAY . THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

heck yea panels are welcome my friend do what ya want and bring it the day of the show. thanks for your support and i am working on a dj with a pa so you dont have to deal with cleaning my slobber off your bullhorn after the rodeo.

If we have a hard wired internet connection to the outside (I can make a long cable for that) then I can run a touch screen internet download jukebox out there hooked up to my amp. I have a few speakers, but not really thumping speakers.

what are the judging catogories. I will be there for sure.

probably about the same as last year all show classes have 1st and 2nd place, only classes like best paint have 1st only. (this is last years list a few things may change but should be about the same)

SHOW CLASSES

best paint -
y award -
tetanus award - (previously called worst paint but might end up that still)
original restored -
mild custom -
full custom-
chopper -
muscle bike -
kids bike -
best chick bike -
best suede-
trailer queen award-
motorized (engine or motor must run to accept trophy) -

COMPETITION CLASSES

BEST SKID MARK:

BEST SKIT MARK KIDS:

BARREL DRAGS ADULT CLASS:

BARREL DRAGS KIDS CLASS:

BARREL DRAGS PEE WEE CLASS:

SLOW DRAGS:

danddbicycles said:
can i bring more than one bike

Bring as many as you can fit. Bring a bike for every class, or multiple bikes :D . It's always great to see a ton of bikes.

And don't forget to bring bikes for the slow drags, barrel races and skid contest. You can a different bike for each event.

hey can anyone donate old tires? i wanted to make a game for the kids it will be kinda like horseshoes.im gonna make bean bags to toss into the tire.i dont know what i should do for a prize though so if anyone has any ideas fill free to chim in.

vintagelove81225 said:
hey can anyone donate old tires? i wanted to make a game for the kids it will be kinda like horseshoes.im gonna make bean bags to toss into the tire.i dont know what i should do for a prize though so if anyone has any ideas fill free to chim in.

No problem ,tires are allways around, as for a prize small bags of candy are always a hit ! or how bout a cool bell or horn for there ride ?

let me know what you need as far as donation parts and i will get you them.

I've got some un-ridable 24" and a parted out little 16" girls bike with some nice white knobbies. :mrgreen:

and I vote for horn. I could totally use a new horn for my bike.

M.Martian said:
I've got some un-ridable 24" and a parted out little 16" girls bike with some nice white knobbies. :mrgreen:

and I vote for horn. I could totally use a new horn for my bike.

:roll: hello ; the contest and prize is for the KIDS ! :lol:

The Rodeo is on temporary hiatus. There has been a lot of stuff going on with the Pedal Grinders and we have changed under the name of Adam's old club the Hooligans. We are still planning on having the rodeo but have to move the date out. October is really packed and with everything that has gone on would mean not giving the show all that it deserves.

Current plan is to move it to the spring allowing plenty of time for the club change and making sure that this show keeps getting better and better. And there are some big plans for taking this to a new level.

Adam will have to step in and give more details once he can get back online since his computer took a dump.

I was about to ask him about the rodeo last night, but totally forgot...

thanks for the update!

I vote you guys move the event to the BarBeQue joint where he had the benefit show for the young girl in Elk Grove 8)

keep us posted!!

Back