Rat Cruiser Wheelie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my good friends can seriously ride just ridiculous wheelies on what ever he gets on, i've seen him do like 3 blocks on a road bike before, and his wheelies on his dirt jumper are even farther, its crazy. But anyways one day when we were ridin' my beach cruisers around he pulled the rat cruiser up on the rear wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW4HX4kVoxs

And that video was one of the shorter ones he did, the front dropped right after the camera moved. Oh, and sorry its tough to see, i was following him on the stormtroop'd cruiser and i couldnt keep up to easily

Nice! Being a wheely officianado I'm always lookin to give props!The local teenagers are forever challenging me and gettin spanked!LOL that must really cheese em good, gettin schooled by a 50 yr. old fat dude! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

i wanna see him do a wheelie on like a tandam or something, haha

it was pretty cool when we were in the downtown area of where i live and he was riding wheelies down the street and people were just staring all confused cause he was on a beach cruiser

3 miles is my personal record but that was a lifetime ago.

it's one reason one of my projects is that 24" muscle bike. if i finish it i'll be trying some wheelies on it.

Back