Rat Headbadge

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, I haven't been around for a while. I've been spending some time at my other, of many, hobby, customizing small die cast cars. Anyway, this brought me to buy a jewelers saw and I came to think that it could have a bicycle application, headbadges! Here you have a few of my feeble attempts, feel free to comment.

Gerry :)

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

if that's feeble, I really wanna see what you think is good. those are great!! jeweler's saw, huh? hmmmm. I get so many ideas from this place. it's bad and good.

Well, if you don't like the RAT headbadge you could always use it for a paint mask! I think it is pretty cool!

Joe

they turned out well and cooooooooooooooool

and custimizing small diecast i have done a few myself
here is a couple that would be good for this site
SMSCUSTOMS
000_2796.jpg

000_2793.jpg

000_2771.jpg

000_2542.jpg

and here is a 1/6 scale of my rusty lowrider
000_3039.jpg

000_3042.jpg

Those screwdrivers, are gigantic!!! oh, it's a model hahahaha :mrgreen:

Hey xd, see if you can copy one of these and make it into a badge. It's a WW1 German Iron Cross. I thought about bending a real one and making it into a badge but the center is iron and it would break. The dimensions for a real one is 42 X 42mm. B607
ek241dols.jpg

thanks sorry to jump your post i had a feeling you might like

keep up your good work

Here's another one. Scrap sheet metal, 5 blades and 3 hours later I have a headbadge for The Chief(RRBBO3). I even copper plated the the thing to try out some stuff I found on Youtube. The picture doesn't do it justice, the copper came out real nice.

IMG_0729.jpg

That copper one is great.I love the rat one too.You should post pics of the chief after the install. :mrgreen:

Back