Rat Headbadge

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man,I can't believe it, what a coincidence, I just saw my jewelers saw the other day, after almost forgetting I had one. The first thing I thought of was making some silver rings,(for fingers), and headbadges, but couldn't find any scrap around to practice on. I bought the saw about 20 years ago, and have only used it once...to chop the top on a '29 ford woody 1/24 Monogram model. Like the Bart skull & x-bones.Looking forward to seeing some more of your work...HAVE FUN!

those saws are great to have around. They can cut through almost anything and they can be very precise. I recommend having a block of beeswax to run the blade through occasionally. it will make things go a lot smoother. An be prepared to snapp many blades and most likely stab yourself with a broken blade mid stroke.

GTCOMA said:
An be prepared to snap many blades and most likely stab yourself with a broken blade mid stroke.
Been there a few times, bought the t-shirt and I'm starting to wear it less often. Practice does make you better and I use a bar of natural Sunlite soap to lube my blades. Thanks for the great comments guys. :)

Back