RAT LUX (finished pictures)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that she has her pinstripes i am calling her done for now. so i took her out and snapped some quick pics as the sun went down

0042.jpg

0032.jpg

005-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

0122.jpg

0142.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

017.jpg

frre.jpg

019-3.jpg

gtth.jpg

rtttt.jpg

quick note the rear hub shiner says lucky 13 not something else that when i just looked at the pic kinda looks like something else.

That's too cool man! Karfer builds just have a bug to them that makes me want to build things. Gets the good kinda juices flowing. Great to see you back around these parts :wink:

MEAN lookin stance ther bud !,, clean lookin brush work on ther i DIG it ... 8)

haha thanks oh and greg66 did the frame it started out as a murray that the front end was whacked off and a flipped front section from a scwhinn varsity was added. then about 5 inches added in the back bone and down tube. the front end is occ stingray. here is the build thread so you can see what i started with

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=36063&hilit=+rat+lux

deorman said:
A metal flake banana and a really lloooooonng sissy bar would be cool. :)
I forgot slammed. A slammed metal flake banana and a really lloooooonng sissy bar would be cool. :) :mrgreen:

skillsthebarber said:
were those bars at Mikes (VBS)? I saw some likr those up there that Greg made and they felt good when I tried them out

dont know if these were the ones at mike's but greg is considering making these as a production bar because they would work well on a more stock cruiser as well. any takers?

big AL said:
You be a pinnin fool 67 8)

Stockton show?

heck yea i will be there and so will lux as it will be her show debut. not really expecting anything as i built this one more simple than crazy show bike.

mastronaut said:
I agree that the stance is awesome! One of my new favorites. Fine work... 8)

thanks bro that is an honor to hear from you. oh and she is done no tall sissy bar or nanner on this one. just a nice old brooks professional totally defiled with pinstripes hehe.

Uumm I'm in. Gregg let me know when I can start buying them. If you deside not to make them in mass and sell them I still want some for my build off bike!!!!!

8) That bike is awsome man good work ! I'm also down for thos z bars !

start by pming greg66 if you want bars. i think he should produce this same bars as they are but he can also do less radical bars if that is your taste. start by getting a hold of him his stuff is top notch and well made. i have shown no mercy on these bars and had no issues. oh and if you need something pinstriped pm me im broke :mrgreen:

Back