Rat Newbie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most call me Jules. I live in Kansas City. Old hand at restoring muscle cars. Too expensive of a hobby these days. Went to a local rat show last year (my first), and am hooked. Rust is my friend........

Just started a rat project for my daughter. A little off topic for this forum, but I think some of you might find interest in it. It's a RatStroller. I'll post pics in the appropriate thread soon. Looking forward to some shared ideas/tips/input.

Regards,
Jules

where in KC are you located? KS or MO? i look forward to meeting you sunday at the show/swap, ill be the one with the mohawk!!!

Welcome to the Madness!!!

Easy E

Another kansas citian, we keep this up and we'll pass california for local members!...Welcome local 13. :shock:

WELCOME! We gotta see pics of that stroller.

welcome abored matey and i too have a mohawk they are the bees knees everybody should have one i want to get mine died bright green someday YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :shock: :lol:

oh yay me and jesusfreak have matching mohawks.

Easy E

contemplating cutting mine off now, jk

Welcome I've only been here a couple days myself But am also from the kc area ....can't wait to see the stroller

Rick you should sell the house and build back and up on the shop! you can call it downtown living "a loft" you little yuppie you!

elvis51 said:
where in KC are you located? KS or MO? i look forward to meeting you sunday at the show/swap, ill be the one with the mohawk!!!

Easy E

Midtown, between westport and KU med.
Seems there will be more than one mohawk there. Time for name tags.
I'll be the guy that looks like every other middle aged "dad" whose drank one too many beers for his waistline.......

KOTA said:
WELCOME! We gotta see pics of that stroller.

Just getting started on it. These pics are rough, but here's a taste.
Please recognize I don't have a clue where I'm going with this thing.....

Plan to work on it after the show tomorrow. If I get it mocked up (with carseat), I'll start a new thread for it.

023.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

jesusfreak86 said:
welcome abored matey and i too have a mohawk they are the bees knees everybody should have one i want to get mine died bright green someday YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW :shock: :lol:

I used to have a mullet. Does that count??..... :D

julesjunk said:
elvis51 said:

Easy E

Midtown, between westport and KU med.
Seems there will be more than one mohawk there. Time for name tags.
I'll be the guy that looks like every other middle aged "dad" whose drank one too many beers for his waistline.......

i wear a mohawk but i wont be there unless some miracle happens and somebody gives me a large sum of money i live in maine :lol:

julesjunk said:
jesusfreak86 said:

I used to have a mullets. Does that cound??..... :D
im not sure if i remember right kids my age think mullets are not cool anymore but i say grow your mullet back be different just keep singing billy ray cyruse,s song i want my mullet back until it grows back i think i had a mulletbwhen i was about 7 or 8 :lol:

Back