Rat Riders Monthy Rides, Sunday Aug. 26

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rat Riders Monthy Rides, Sunday July 29

This Sunday is our next ride. If anyone has a couple parts to bring to trade or sell they can bring them to the picnic table.

Hey Mark....I have a couple of cheap bikes to get rid of. That green Western Flyer that your dad had (less the cool headlight!) and also a twin tube Hawthorne middleweight. Is it ok to bring them along?

Terry66 said:
Hey Mark....I have a couple of cheap bikes to get rid of. That green Western Flyer that your dad had (less the cool headlight!) and also a twin tube Hawthorne middleweight. Is it ok to bring them along?
Sure terry

This will be the last ride of the year in Loveland. We are not having the ride in Loveland in Sept. since we are helping out with a show & swap in Indiana on Sept. 22

rusty513 said:
This will be the last ride of the year in Loveland. We are not having the ride in Loveland in Sept. since we are helping out with a show & swap in Indiana on Sept. 22

Sorry man, but I'll miss this one. I am going mountain biking in Brown County Indiana on Sunday. I should be at the show in Indy though.

Back