rat rod 3wheeler that needs new back end

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0460.jpg

It started life as a 60 some middle weight that someone had rewelded on the head tube,not sure why.So i cut off front end and took a girls stingray from pile o bikes and cut front end off that.I then sleeved and rewelded the two back together.It took a little work and a few relief cuts to get them to match up like i wanted,but i got it.I originally had it as a 2wheeler,but didnt like the way it rode so i took it apart and it sat in my shed for 5years.This past october i got laid off and needed a project,so i took the frame slaped on a 3wheel back end and modified an OCC triple tree and my son rode it on the turkey day ride.I also ride it an am impressed with how smooth it rides with the extra wheel.I want to put a new back end on it and am looking for ideas.Kuttnhack recomended a wagon which would be sweet.I have another 3wheeler that has a diamond plate rear end on and stays in garage.This will be my rat rod 3wheeler.Any ideas or pics ill take a look at and make my own.
IMG_0731.jpg

Heres my other one with lil tiger on back

Back