Rat Rod Gas Tanks On The Cheap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a cheap but very functional tank, one of my fav. and the look is classic. It fits on the seat post. I am in the process of a hot rat build that will rock and on a very low budget...one that we will all like.

PC290072.jpg

[imhttp://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/chevelle19681/PC290074.jpgg][/img]
PC290074.jpg

i would use a denty moore really big can of stew can,you know for the extra mileage :mrgreen:

I have one in the works...let me know what you are looking for and I can make it...the price will be like close to free...i am trying to get my name out to the public...

New pictures mounted to the seat post...[imhttp://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/chevelle19681/P3300195.jpgg][/img]
P3300193.jpg
P3300192.jpg

nick_ish said:
whats the little tube at the back for looks like a fuel gauge? :?:
All fuel tanks need to vent to atmosphere as gas not only expands and contracts significantly due to temperature but if you don't vent it the internal suction from gas draining out to the carb will actually implode the tank like you can squash an orange in your hand. Big mess.

Ok the tank is sick cool, but did anyone notice how the modern OHV engine is mounted? Can you post a couple of pics so we can see the carb set up? That is way cool and I have never seen one of those engines mounted like that.

I am still working on that project...I have started a custom one off frame to mount the motor. It is killing me to get this beast in a frame and still have pedals. I am also trying to figure out how I am going to be legal when I ride it since its 200cc. to see further picture and the build just type in wolfcreativecustoms in google.

I really should post this frame build in the home made frame section.

Thanks for your interest,

JR Wolf

Latest posts

Back