Rat rod merchandise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that'd be awesome to put on a water bottle too. or coffee cups, I know most photo places like in Wal-mart, Walgreens, and CVS do screen-printing on coffee cups, blankets, posters, licence plates, glass etchings, and all sorts of things. Bring them the design and see what they can do, might be some items you can get done cheaper than you might think and one at a time rather than having to buy hundreds at a time. Just put a waiting period on certain things. I'm sure if someone wants it bad enough it can wait a day or two. Heck Walmart even has the water bottles so you can pick one up and see if they can print on it.

Next to the money-issue, someone still has to put time and energy in it... I think it's easier said than done. It would be best (if not ONLY possible) to keep it all 'in-house'. Members who are able to contribute for free. I mean, don't we have a screenprinter amongst the forummembers? Or a vinylsupplier? ...someone that has access to a machine that 'vacuums' flat sheets of plastic? For instance... In theory I know it would be VERY easy to make licenseplateholders if you just have the access to the right tools.

I'd love to see the radrodbike-logo pop-up every now and then. Subtle or not not-so-subtle. It's good to discover that ratrodbikers are amongst us... Yesyes: Iron-on patches would be soooo cool....

But let's start with showing our support to Ratrod-Steve and order some of the new decals I drew up! :wink:

outskirtscustoms said:
Rat Rod said:
rustdecal_final2.gif

In a peel off vinyl (for applying to glass) would be nice...I'm just sayin'..... :roll:

Rat Rod said:
Chiming in now. :lol:

I've considered a lot of stuff over the past several years and decals are probably the easiest thing for me to produce. Heck, even with thousands of people hitting this site every day I can still hardly get 30 people to pre-order a T-shirt. I have a hard time understanding how some of these sites or groups can manage to keep an inventory of 5 or 6 different T-Shirt designs around. I remember seeing a table at one of those "Behind Bars" bike shows in California with all of these different shirt designs laid out for people to buy and I'm still not sure what these guys do...ha ha.

As a graphic designer I'd love to create a bunch of merchandise to sell to everyone, but the initial cost to have the stuff produced is rough...especially when you're on one income with a wife, kiddos and a mortgage.

Back to the decals....I can usually buy these at a relatively good cost and buy a decent quantity. I guess I need to come up with a few different designs to offer like a head badge or maybe one that could be used to create a license plate.

Just as a teaser...I'm working with my decal guy right now to produce these really cool stickers that Jeffry (herr_rudolf) designed for me...anyone interested? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rustdecal_final2.gif
You NEED to get that decal made, I'd totally get some :mrgreen:

I'm still waiting for Rat Rod cereal! :lol: It'd have rusty chainrings, flat black frames, whitewall tires, and red wheels!!! What better way to start the day? :mrgreen: -Adam

Rustinkerer said:
I'm still waiting for Rat Rod cereal! :lol: It'd have rusty chainrings, flat black frames, whitewall tires, and red wheels!!! What better way to start the day? :mrgreen: -Adam
lol, That would be the day.......

Back