Rat Rod T-Shirt Request Art

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ratrodart.jpg

That is awful, who drew that? LOL

Now I have to draw something decent and get it on here. My actual bikes are much nicer than that cave drawing Ratrod posted.

Please stay tuned, I will craft something worthy of this site.

:lol:

Wow! That drawing is a thing of georgousness! I like how you designed the one sided rearend! It makes tire changing so much easier. Does the chain run on the rear tire? How innovative! And the out- of- round wheels are very unique! Hope to see this beauty in Canada next year! You should be the talk of the town!
Chainy

Well Smarticus Chainosaurus, if you took the time to really examine it, you would have discovered my true injunuity.

It is a single sided rea end, but has dual rear wheels and the chain runs between them.

Although the wheels appear out of round it is actually an attempt to duplicate the bio pace process used by the big "S" in the early 90's on their chainrings.

Randy "Loco Joe" has also discovered its benefits and has posted video of it in action around here somewhere.

In reality it will also incorporate faux fur and Stihl weed whacker parts. It is currently mired in the design phase.

And if you believe all that, I have a bridge.................. :lol:

lol on the second old ad i love the dead rat with the words in it. change that to "rat rod bikes or die" maybe i can whip something up i have a few frame designs in the works that are going to go into production of some sort next year hopefully.

Back