Rat Stallion!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In an effort to destroy the Canadians at the first Pixie Sidehack Joust, I will be building this little hack of destruction! I'll try to take as many pics as possible but I get excited and forget sometimes!

pixhack02.jpg

pixhack01.jpg

Well the Rat Stallion is nearing completion and it's chomping at the bit for some carnage! Just to give you a visual before the pics, think Mad Maxx vehicles with red rims! 8) It fought me a few times and really played with my brain cells but it turned out pretty good! There are at least 7 different bike frames cut up and used, some Health rider parts and some crap I'm not even sure of! :shock: Stay tuned, they're a comin' in a few minutes!

Here we go!
Warning the following pictures may be too scary for young children and Canadians. Young Canadian children should definitely leave the room!

2007_0715sidehack0052.jpg

sidehack1actual.jpg

sidehack2actual.jpg

sidehack3actual.jpg

sidehack3actual.jpg

This is what it would look like if MadMax sucker-punched Alexander Calder...

-Mp

Were you teaching Ricky how to weld?

Can't wait to see what apperatus's get attached. Maybe different ones depending on the opponent.

:lol: NOT YET! Lol he will be soon when we make them trikes.

Sorry, Ricky.

Just havin a little fun. I can't weld either. Last time I tried, I kept welding the tip to the material.

Clancy

Just noticed you changed your post. Cause orginaly it said something about a HOLE at the bottom of an ASH tree.

O.K. my welding sucks but I DO have an excuse for the violent craftsmanship. While starting the project, my orignal welder started cutting off and on, sometoimes shutting down completely. I had a warranty on it so I took it back and got a new one. i plug the new one in and everything is cruising right along and I'm actually laying some good stuff. all of a sudden I hear a couple of ... pop ... pops followed by a POP!
I turn around and the welding cable has a whole in the side of it and is shooting fire at me!
I shut down and head back to the store. within minutes I've got New Welder II and I'm welding again. I started to make it pretty with some grinding and then said .... SCREW IT! This is a war machine!

So there is my reason she looks so bad in the welding dept.

As far as Ricky and my projects go, we're building everything out of Elmers Glue, macaroni and silly string! Trikes will then be tea stained, I saw Martha Stewart do it and it's awesome! We'll pinstripe them out in gray Duct Tape! Awesomely Awesome Dude! 8)

Here's some more pics!

The front pad is no longer used. I didn't like the look of it and it took away from the "Danger Factor" of the bike. It will be replaced with something more appropriate.

2007_0716sidehack20001.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20002.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20003.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20004.jpg

Chainy..
I didn't want it to sound Like I was bashing your Welding..
I was replying to you comment on Us Canadian being very scared when we see it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't laid down a Bead in years ( I was a great Welder )

WAS!....but I too will be taking it up again in the near Future.
All these Beautiful Customs everyone is Building
here is inspiring me...and only making out Forum here a better Place,

I have never seen such creative work in my Life,
and yours of all people's is one of the Most Creative....

You are The Pixie King Chainy.. :lol: :lol:

peace,
Kev.

Kev, I think it was my comment that offended, which was'nt meant as an offense, but just havin a little fun with Ricky.

Chainy, That is lookin killer. Where the front pad was mounted. Attach a long bar pivoting in the middle with a shovel n the front for scooping up oponents.

Kev, I never felt that you were bashing my welding, although it might help to improve it. I've got a pretty good sense of humor about everything, especially my Mad Skillz at welding! I truely know that you ( and others) are very jealous of my welds! :mrgreen:

As for the Canada/Canadian thing I always wonder if I was offending you guys. But my true feelings are that, given the right circumstances, it wouldn't take much for me to jump the border. I use to compete in the Scottish Games in Sarnia and I fell in love with your country. Gigs and I have always had a ball on our Canuck trips. I look forward to my visits and .... harassing you guys once in awhile!

Gigs family (on her dad's side) is originally from Nova Scotia and the town is almost all her relatives. I'd like to make a trip there in the next year or two for her family reunion. So who knows, we may just stay!

cman said:
Were you teaching Ricky how to weld?

Can't wait to see what apperatus's get attached. Maybe different ones depending on the opponent.

Sorry if I sounded offended. I didn't mean it to come out that way. When I posted about my welding sucking I never meant to infer anything other than my welding sucking.

Now should we all get tickets to Oprah or Dr. Phil? :p

Please do not worry about whether I'm offended or not, cause when you do ....... :x I'll come directly at you head on! :x

I'm in awe of everyone on this board. You guys are my heroes!

Here's the quality upholstery job! Hey Kenny you got a nice butt cushion on that hack of Buds? Notice the bolt -n- nut tuck! This is top notch stuff!
2007_0716sidehack20017.jpg

Nice little tow hook cause we clean up our carnage!
2007_0716sidehack20016.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20012.jpg

Back