Rat Stallion!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dig it but was confused when i saw the frame getting welded. i thought the inverted second fork on the side car was going to end up being the steering and the guy ridding it just cranked. now that would have been RAT. as for the welds looks otay to me i mean i see worse on brand new huffys so you will be fine :shock:

sidehack11actual.jpg

sidehack12actual.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20013.jpg

2007_0716sidehack20008.jpg

Since the pics were taken jockey and monkey beverage holders have been added. I also forgot to mention that the pipe next to the tow hook is for the Jolly Roger flag.

I've ridden it and it's not too bad, other than right turns suck! But a hefty monkey should cure this problem. Foot position is tight but it's not bad.

Got some nameplate to put on yet for advertising purposes. RatRodBikes will definitely be seen by all!

Hope you guys like it,
Chainy

karfer67 said:
i dig it but was confused when i saw the frame getting welded. i thought the inverted second fork on the side car was going to end up being the steering and the guy ridding it just cranked. now that would have been RAT.

Thanks Karfer, a steerable sidecar would be pretty cool, but the hack rider has to be able to lance.

I'll try to throw Gigs or somebody on it and take some pics!

Ahem :D i wanna ride lol i doubt it would hold you AND me haha.

Thanks guys!

Ricky the bike was designed for me and Noggodnic, he's a little guy like us! :mrgreen: But he's unable to make the trip. So I'll probably throw a Canuck on in his place. :roll:

Yeah Kev, the upolstery is a thing of beauty. Do you think Murray might throw some of his bolt and nut tucking my way? AH never mind, that doesn't sound too good when I read it out loud. :oops:

The bike was a pain but at the same time lots of fun.

We'll definitely get some videoes!

Jim what ever happend 2 the 20 inch bike with the 26 inch rims?

Rickster I think you are talking about NokNok. I think the plan is to have it in the Can-Am, right Chainy? I love the Mo'Goose tire. You buy them at Canadian Tire don't you? Right next to the Timmie's, not that Timmie's, the other Timmie's (like that narrows it down) hahahahaha

I Will have my video camera, there will be footage! LOL.

Yeah NokNok, jim or Bud, Lol is it done?

ricksterr1221 said:
Yeah NokNok, jim or Bud, Lol is it done?

NokNok is going to canada for the can-am ride. Chainsaw is spending the last couple of nights finishing the painting and putting it together before we head out tomarrow.

It looks awesome :!:

I put some video's of the side hack action in the hamilton cruise thread.

We actually had two groups of riders using it. The first one was Mama Kat and Trish. The second was Chainsaw and Am Roofer.
Here are a couple of photo's of them on the side hack.

It was the only side hack that ended up surviving the mayham. The other two went home smashed up and unridable. lol.

here is a group shot of them.
hamiltonpixiejousting141.jpg

hamiltonpixiejousting137.jpg

hamiltonpixiejousting136.jpg

Back